Welcome to Victoria Guest House Bedford
The Victoria Guest House is situated in a lovely tree lined avenue within easy walking distance of Bedford town centre and all amenities. We are near to the Embankment, The Rowing Club, Cinemas and lots of Restaurants.
The Victoria Guest House has been established for over 40 years. We have a happy friendly atmosphere, and our guests keep coming back year after year.
Victoria Guest House and B&B Prices
- Single Room
- Single Ensuite
- Double or Twin
- Double or Twin Ensuite
- Triple Room
All major credit cards accepted.
Long term B&B accommodation by arrangement.
Our Guest House information
The Bus Station and The Rail Station are within easy walking distance, and London is only 40 minutes away by Rail.
You are always welcome at the Victoria Guest House. We try to give our guests warm comfortable rooms and a good English or Continental Breakfast. Any kind of diet can be catered for, including organic or vegetarian.
We would like to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please ring if you have any queries or if you would like to book a room.
Our Phone No is 01234 359219, Mobile: 07890 709799, or E mail at email@example.com.
Amenities near Victoria Guest House B&B
- All our rooms have washbasins, tea & coffee making facilities. Some rooms with en-suite bathrooms or shower
- All our rooms have a Colour television
- We have Wi-Fi broadband internet connection
- A wide variety of nearby restaurants, take-aways (you are welcome to use the dining room), pubs and bars.
- Just 22 miles from London Luton airport.
- 45 minutes from London St. Pancras.
- A central location for Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Northampton.
- Nearby attractions include Woburn Safari Park, Whipsnade Zoo, Twinwood Airfield Museum.
- Convenient for all local business parks and industrial estates.
- Bedford abounds in trails, walks and rides.
- We are only 5 minutes walk from Bedford town centre and 15 minutes from British Rail and 40 minutes journey into central London.
Victoria Guest House is the ideal bed and breakfast base for leisure, business, or a tranquil journey stop-over.
Bedford is the county town of Bedfordshire. This pleasant river-side town, situated near to London, Oxford and Cambridge, offers an excellent range of Sports, Arts and Heritage facilities. There are three swimming pools that offer facilities for competition and learning, with plenty of fun at the Oasis Beach Pool. Bedford International Athletic Stadium hosts National and International events with excellent training facilities for local and national athletes. Mowsbury Golf Course offers 18 holes and a driving range, with Bunyan Sports Centre providing an extensive range of indoor facilities as well as the County Netball Centre.
Bedford Corn Exchange hosts a comprehensive range of entertainment for all the family including the world class Philharmonia Orchestra residency. The Civic Theatre provides a home to community theatre groups.
Cecil Higgins Art Gallery has a truly international collection including works by Turner, Moore, Picasso, Warhol and much more. Exhibitions from the Collection as well as touring works from National Museums are regular attractions.
Bedford Museum tells the story of the town and surrounding Borough with extensive collections and displays. Exhibitions feature permanent displays and temporary community projects. Also located on the same 'Castle Lane' site is the John Bunyan Museum.